Make with Gusto
Sample Knitters & Crocheters make Gusto Wool patterns year-round for our trunk show, for our customers’ shops, and for our seasonal photography sessions and new pattern releases. Sample Makers are overseen by our Sample Production Team, working with English and Turkish language patterns that have been previously vetted by Testing process.
Our Sample Makers:
- Are detail-oriented and likes challenges
- Are independent learners for new techniques
- Manage time wisely to meet strict deadlines
- Communicate in a timely manner with the Sample Team throughout the process
Sample Makers must be proficient and experienced with all or at least several skills:
- Garment construction methods
- Socks, mitts and accessories
- Colorwork, Short rows, Brioche
Makers are paid in cash or yarn upon acceptance of sample work. All yarns for samples will be selected and sent by Gusto Wool, and all finished samples will be kept by Gusto Wool.
Interested in Sample Making for Us?
Please complete our Sample Makers Form. Due to the number of applications we receive for sample making, we can’t personally respond to each inquiry, but greatly appreciate your interest. Candidates being considered will be contacted by email with additional information about our procedures and rates.