Design with Gusto
Designing with Gusto Wool
Calling all designers! We love to see how Gusto Wool inspires your work. We welcome submissions for accessories, garments and home décor for all genders and ages, whether knit, crochet or woven. Any experience level is invited, from emerging talent to established professionals.
We encourage garment designs that are inclusive, in an adult chest size range of 28” to 62”/71 to 157.5 cm, and are mindful of physical abilities when considering construction.
Design work is fairly compensated based on a tier system balancing design fees and rights, agreed upon between the designer and Gusto Wool when a design is accepted for publication.
- Hand-drawn and digital sketches both accepted
Photographs of Swatches
- Swatches should be no smaller than 6” x 6” (15 x 15 cm)
- Swatches do not need to be worked in an Urth yarn
- A short paragraph about your inspiration and what interests you about this specific design
- Specifics about construction details (such as direction of knitting, shaping information, special techniques used)
- Intended ease and fit of finished garment
- Intended Urth yarn and possible color choices
- Any additional information important about the design
- Full name
- Email address
- A short bio (3-5 sentences)
- Personal webpage and/or Ravelry designer page URL(s)
- Social media handles (if applicable)